Aspen Evolution 1000 Pro Max Dual EFI PFD System inc Remote Sensor Unit, Analogue Converter Unit and Synthetic Vision Enablement (403797)
Aspen products are designed to be a long-term solution by giving you the ability to keep pace with new innovations. Our versatile Evolution displays allow features to be easily configured to your aircraft and systems optimised to your specific flight needs, with the opportunity to add additional options and capability at your convenience without replacing the entire avionics suite.
Ask Us About Installation
The price below is an Estimate Price based on average dollar rate, contact us for firm price and Fitting cost. Please include the aircraft registration in your enquiry.
Multiple screen options are available.
• GPS-aided AHRS in the event of pitot static system failure
• New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
• Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processors
• Audio panel interface
• Airspeed and altitude tapes with altitude alerter (and separate approach minimums alerting) • Built-in GPS steering1
• Full electronic HSI with dual bearing pointers
• Base map with fight plan legs and waypoints, curved flight paths, and nearby navaids
• Integral Air Data Computer and Attitude Heading Reference System
• Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS
• Backup indicators are eliminated with the installation of Evolution MFD1000 multi-function display
• Altitude intercept based on climb rate
• Font and window enlargement
• Optional Evolution Hazard awareness upgrade2,3
1 With compatible GPS navigators
2 Requires ARINC 735A compatible traffic system
3 Requires Aspen EWR50 Weather Receiver or equivalent
The award-winning Aspen Evolution™ 1000 Pro MAX Primary Flight Display (PFD) brings the latest generation of display technology and capability to bridge the avionics technology gap and deliver exceptionally easy-to-use, advanced glass panels at the lowest price on the market. With new glass and the latest generation processors, MAX offers a vibrant display with higher reliability and faster refresh rates.
Not only are Aspen displays the most affordable GA glass on the market, your fly-away cost is made even lower because Aspen’s patent-pending retrofit technology delivers substantially lower installation costs. There’s no need for expensive new panel modifications as our display uniquely retrofits directly into your aircraft’s six-pack panel holes. The self-contained unit also doesn’t require the installation of heavy remote mount boxes.
The PFD is fully software upgradable, so you can add comprehensive hazard awareness capabilities, Evolution Synthetic Vision, Evolution Angle of Attack, and other new features — all without removing the display from your panel. Evolution also delivers greater flexibility since Aspen flight displays work with the avionics already in your panel, including existing GPS, radios, and traffic sensors, so you don’t have to upgrade them until you’re ready.