The TRIG TT21 MODE S Transponder
Launched on the Airworld Stand at the S.P.L.A.S H Exhibition at the NEC in December 2008 this has become a best selling favourite. With a front panel controller smaller than a standard instrument, and a remote transponder that is not much bigger than a pack of cards, the TT21 can fit into the smallest of aircraft and yet it is fully certified and compliant with all the transponder requirements.
We have FOUR options available:
1. TT21 Unit w/ Install Kit, which includes the TC20 Controller Head, Mounting Trays and Pilot's Guides. Perfect for installation from new!
2. TT21 Conspicuity Bundle w/ TN72 and 1m TA50, which includes everything in Option 1 plus a GPS source and Antenna for ADS-B out enablement. Perfect for installation from new!
3. TT21 Unit Only, Replacement for remote mount unit. Contact us about warranty replacement advice.
4. TC20 Controller Head, replacement for Controller Head. Contact us for warranty replacement advice.
- Low Weight - less than 500 grams!
- Minimal Panel Space
- Low Power Consumption
- 130 Watts Nominal Output
- Integrated Altitude Encoder
- Simple Installation
- Support for 1090ES ADS-B Out
The TT21 can be mounted in a standard 57 mm (2¼ inch) instrument hole, or where space is really tight, in a compact mounting just 42 mm high.
The TT21 IS fully ETSO approved for fitting to European and FAA registered aircraft, and at Sandalwood we have been selling units to great aclaim from customers since May 2009.
When you buy your Trig Transponder from Airworld we include programming your transponder with your aircraft details. So don't forget to send us your aircraft registration!
Airworld will not be beaten on price and this is a "PRICE CHECK" Item. Found a lower price elsewhere? Then please tell us and we`ll endeavour to beat it.........PLEASE CONTACT US ON 01280 706 616!